When we originally asked for stories about Tim, we had no idea what we were going to receive. Then they came in multitude, in all forms imaginable from photographs to poems, from songs to anecdotes. They have been funny, heartwarming and educational. We have found so much joy in this form of celebration that we invite you to continue this sharing here.

Posted by mom on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:29 am

Happy Birthday!
Remembering the weekend of Hurricane Katrina, 8/28/05 was also a Sunday. A birthday gift was an
airplane tour of Martha's Vineyard, including some crazy trick flying which was pretty exciting for Tim and Shaina ! It was a special "Blue Sky" day.
Another hurricane birthday and we miss you so much, don't have send hurricanes to have us thinking of you, for one so gentle you always manage to bring something "extra" special to all of our lives
every day.

Posted by Diane on Thu May 26, 2011 9:02 am

We are posting on one of those Blue Sky days that makes us all think of Tim.
Tim was an active participant in the Rosselli Family Vacations. He helped assemble puzzles, played an amazing game of scrabble and introduced us to a few of his favorite movies. Tim took his turn at making a family dinner, and surprised us all with an interesting version of Macaroni and Cheese or should we call it Spaghetti and Cheese. Needless to say we laughed at lot.
We are planning a vacation week in Harwich this summer. As we scouted the area for things to do we spotted a "Tim Morelli Landmark", it is the boat painted with "HOPE". One of our favorite "Tim" photos. That boat is a few miles from our vacation spot. We saw this as a sign that once again, Tim will be with us on vacation.
We miss you Tim............
Love
Vinny and Diane

Posted by Graziella on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:42 pm

*Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
But love leaves a memory no one can steal*

Miss you, Timmy <3

Posted by Melissa Lewis on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:24 am

"I thought of you with love today but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday and days before that too. I think of you in silence I often speak your name. All I have are memories and your picture in a frame. Your memory is my keepsake with which I'll never part. God has you in His keeping I have you in my heart."

Posted by hey baby! on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:55 pm

I miss you all the time and i'm thinking about you knowing tomorrow is you anniversary. I miss not telling you everyting that is going on with me even though I know you know. I hope you are watching over my girl adiranna. One day we will all have a drink together again.

love you.
- lydia

Posted by Graziella on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:03 am

"It's a beautiful morning
I think I'll go outside for awhile..
And just smile"

Happy Birthday, Timmy. Miss you more than words can tell

Posted by Mom on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:51 am

Tim's 30th birthday!
vWe are leaving for NY to enjoy Chris and Jennine's wedding tomorrow, looking forward to seeing such special Tim friends on such a happy occasion. A positive plus on this weekend. It's a beautiful blue sky day for a ride!

Posted by The Rosselli's on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 am

"Those who touch our lives stay in our hearts forever...."
with love,
Vinny and Diane

Posted by Celia on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:18 am

Today I will say something to make someone happy
Today I will find beauty in the ordinary
Today I will be thankful for all that I have
Today I will enjoy those around me
Today I will smile and think of Tim and what would make him happy today.

Happy Birthday!

Posted by Shaina on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:58 am

Alright so tomorrow is the anniversary of the day Timmy left us. Sorry to be so blunt with stating this. That's how they always phrase it "left us". But he didn't leave us. Why else would we all still be on here talking about him? He's ever present everywhere. At the memorial 2 yrs back I shared that I felt Timmy's happier now that he is a spirit among us because he can now be there for all of us at all times, something he couldn't when he was a human on earth. He used to feel bad if he wasn't there for everyone. Now he can be. He is not limited- he is liberated.

At hockey practice yesterday, in the cold, damp air of a Delaware fall afternoon, a bright yellow butterfly fought it's way across the field and past me, it's wings wet with weather. "Hi, Timmy," I called out after it. "So happy to see you."

On a lighter note- the week before TImmy died, we joked about a Red Sox/Phillies World Series and called it. Well, we kinda have that this year with Pedro being on the Phillies. Those Who's your Daddy chants last night woulda made Tim laugh. He'd prob be watching the game with his buddies or family in front of Nick's HUGE TV that used to always "reimage" itself at the WORST times- enjoying a pot of his famous homemade Vegetarian Chili.

Well, in honor of Timmy, I encourage you all to enjoy a nice bowl of Vegetarian Chili and if you order it out or in, be sure to give the waiter or delivery person a HUGE tip- timmy style.